Luly,Cami y Lali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luly, Cami y Lali

PrijemPrijem  Latest imagesLatest images  TražiTraži  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  

Mariana Esposito-Interview

Ići dole 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
Tea
~*Admin*~
~*Admin*~
Tea

Broj poruka : 286
Godina : 29
Datum upisa : 29.07.2008

Mariana Esposito-Interview Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Mariana Esposito-Interview   Mariana Esposito-Interview I_icon_minitimePet Jan 16, 2009 5:04 pm

CasiAngeles.net : How are awaiting the start of one of the most successful strips of the small screen?

Mariana Esposito : Very happy. I want to start now, every time I see a propaganda or a preview of something I go crazy and I want to start. I’m very happy.

CasiAngeles.net: Talk to me a little of your character, what are the new circumstances with which we are going to find?

Mariana : Well my character last year was part of the Teen Angels. The last image that people have is the big show success of the band and this year we started with the disappearance of Heaven. We are going to have dramas, beautiful things, good music, new characters, stories of love … the truth that there is so much that I would not know what to tell you.

CasiAngeles.net: How do for work and study at the same time?

Mariana : I’m going to college, I have my friends from school. Study normal but I have an activity other than that I enjoy very much.

CasiAngeles.net : Where is the character of Almost Angels when you go to college?

Mariana : With my friends I am Lali, the same as before and after doing this. Look at me, like acting and everything but nothing more.

CasiAngeles.net : What is your goal?

Mariana : Same for any actor, making a success that he likes the people and a good product. One of my goals is to make movies. Although I also like doing theater. I do not know, everything that encompasses this great team.

CasiAngeles.net : He imagines much success with this strip?

Mariana : Yes, if the truth. Laburo with Cris (Morena) do you know that you have secured a program with good quality and theater because with the quality of his work is assured that you do well.

CasiAngeles.net : How is working with Cris Morena?

Mariana : Fabulous, in any sense because I learn. Since the age of 10 who work with her, I already have 16, and at this time I have millions of things to count, for example, I went traveling, I was in shows in many parts of the world, as did those of successful tours Almost Angels and good , Which makes everything fabulous Cris. The truth is that these very nice because you’re sure to learn, you will go well and you’re going to grow into this.

CasiAngeles.net : Is there competition with Patito Feo?

Mariana : No, I do not think. I think the other one is for the public. I never got what I think but I think it is for most of them young.

CasiAngeles.net : What is the best of this work Mariana?

Mariana : That question deep … the best of this Laburo? … That makes me happy.

CasiAngeles.net : Browsing the Internet sites on Almost Angels?

Mariana : From time to time. When I go to my primitive, he shows me the things that come to me and said ‘Look at this picture. ” But the truth is that I do not have much time to get on the Internet. Besides I do not know a lot of computers, more than anything I read the mails.

CasiAngeles.net : To end could you please send a greeting to our visitors?

Mariana : Dale. They command a kiss to everyone and I’m going to put more followed on the Internet to view the pages, I promise. A kiss and thank you for being here.

preuzeto sa casiangeles.net
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://lulycamiylali.serbianforum.info
fritzenwaldenova
~*Admin*~
~*Admin*~
fritzenwaldenova

Broj poruka : 102
Datum upisa : 14.08.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Mariana Esposito-Interview   Mariana Esposito-Interview I_icon_minitimeSub Feb 14, 2009 7:29 pm

grax !!!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Tea
~*Admin*~
~*Admin*~
Tea

Broj poruka : 286
Godina : 29
Datum upisa : 29.07.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Mariana Esposito-Interview   Mariana Esposito-Interview I_icon_minitimeNed Feb 15, 2009 1:04 pm

de nada
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://lulycamiylali.serbianforum.info
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Mariana Esposito-Interview   Mariana Esposito-Interview I_icon_minitime

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Mariana Esposito-Interview
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1